本公司的交易系統已於2023年10月30日停止運作, 如有問題請致電客戶服務查詢。

聯絡我們

地址: 香港中環德輔道中71號永安集團大廈11樓1101-1103室
客戶服務: 電話: (852) 39292800
  傳真: (852) 28455240
交收部電話: (852) 39292850 賴小姐 / Ms. Fion Lai
傳真: (852) 28455240
電郵: cs@publicsec.com.hk

重要通知

Dear Valued Customer,

尊敬的客戶:


Re:     Cessation of Services

關於: 終止服務                                               


We refer to our notices to you respectively dated 31st August, 20th September and 16th October 2023 (the “Notices”).

關於本公司於2023年8月31日、9月20日及10月16日發出予閣下/貴司的通知(合稱「該等通知」)。


Arrangement with the Clients

與客戶的安排                          


By virtue of the Notices, you were informed that we proposed to cease to provide trading services on 1st November 2023 (the “Original Cessation Date”). We write to confirm that we will extend the Original Cessation Date to the date of 31st December 2023 (the “Extended Cessation Date”) to facilitate you to seek alternative securities trading services. For the purpose to complete the cessation of securities trading services, we hereby write to give you notice that we will terminate and close all your cash securities trading account(s) established and maintained with us (“Your Account(s)”) simultaneously with the cessation of securities trading services. In the circumstances, Your Account(s) will be terminated and closed on the Extended Cessation Date. As such, you are reminded to, prior to and in any event no later than the Extended Cessation Date, carry out any of the following actions:-

憑藉該等通知,閣下/貴司已知悉本公司原定計畫於2023年11月1日(下稱「原定終止日」)終止提供交易服務。本公司謹此確認,本公司現把原定終止日延長至2023年12月31日(下稱「延長終止日」),以便閣下/貴司尋求替代的證券交易服務。為完成證券交易服務的終止,本公司將於證券交易服務的終止時同步終止及結清閣下於本公司開立及持有的所有現金證券交易帳戶(下稱「您的證券帳戶」)。在這情況下,您的證券帳戶將在延長終止日被終止並關閉。因此,閣下/貴司需於延長終止日前:-


  1. Withdraw and/or collect all cash balance under Your Account(s);
    提取及/或領取所有於您的證券帳戶項下之所有現金結餘;

  1. Transfer all cash balance, securities and such other assets under Your Account(s) to another intermediary at your own costs and expenses; and/or
    轉移所有於您的證券帳戶項下之所有現金結餘、證券及其他類別資產予另一中介人,並需由閣下/貴司自行承擔其所產生的任何費用及開支;及/或

  1. Sign and return the “Securities Renunciation Confirmation” attached hereto as Appendix 1, for the purpose of completely renouncing all your interest, rights, claims, title and possession of the securities held in and under Your Account(s) (the “Securities”) and to authorize us to deal with or dispose of the Securities at our own discretion.
    簽署並交回本通知附件1所附的「股份放棄確認書」,以完全放棄閣下/貴司於您的證券帳戶中持有的證券(下稱「該等證券」)的所有權益、權利、索賠、所有權及佔有權,並授權本公司自行處理或處置該等證券。

Application for the Appointment of the Judicial Trustee

委任司法受託人的申請                                              


If you fail to provide us with your written direction or instruction as to how to deal with your assets under Your Account(s), or we are unable to contact you, or we otherwise remain in possession of unclaimed assets belonging to you on or before the Extended Cessation Date, we have no alternative but to apply to the High Court of Hong Kong pursuant to sections 56 and 62 of the Trustee Ordinance (Cap. 29 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for the appointment of judicial trustee and deposit all assets unclaimed belonging to you to the judicial trustee appointed by the Court of Hong Kong in due course. In such event, you may need to seek independent legal advice as to how to reclaim your assets deposited with the judicial trustee and incur extra costs and expenses on your part. In addition, all of Your Accounts demonstrating no credit balance and no stockholding thereafter will be closed without further notice.

如果閣下/貴司未有於延長終止日或之前就如何處理於您的證券帳戶項下的資產向本公司提供書面指令或指示、或本公司無法聯絡閣/下貴司、或本公司仍然持有屬於閣下/貴司之無人認領的資產,本公司將在別無選擇的情況下只能於適當時候根據《受託人條例》(香港法律第29章)第56及62條向香港高等法院提出申請,將所有屬於閣下/貴司之無人認領的資產移交予香港法院委任的司法受託人。於這種情況下,閣下/貴司需要就如何認領已移交予司法受託人的資產尋求獨立的法律意見,且會導致閣下貴司衍生額外的成本及費用。此外,本公司及後將關閉沒有任何現金及股票結餘的您的證券帳戶且不作另行通知。


Enquiries

查詢                   


Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact your account executive or our customer service department at (852) 3929-2800 during office hours (from Monday to Friday).

如閣下/貴司有任何查詢,請於星期一至五辦公時間內與閣下的客戶主任聯絡或聯絡本公司的客戶服務部(電話:(852)3929-2800)。

Thank you for your long-term patronage and we are honoured to have served you.

感謝閣下/貴司長期對本公司的支持,本公司很榮幸曾為閣下/貴司提供服務。

Yours faithfully,


Public Securities Limited

大眾証券有限公司 謹啟

2023年12月8日

Note: If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of this letter, the English version shall prevail. This letter is computer generated and therefore no signature is required.

注意:倘若本函件的中英文版本存在差異或不一致,以英文版本為準。本函件由電腦產生,毋須簽署。